Monalisa Mild Frozen Yoghurt
With its creamy texture and perfectly balanced citrus flavour, our Premium Mild yoghurt base offers a refreshing taste without compromising on the genuine yoghurt aftertaste. These qualities make it the perfect base for creamy and sweet flavourings such as vanilla, coffee, chocolate, caramel and more.
*From 52c per serve for the base only, when purchased as a carton. Calculated on average yield with no wastage and normal machine settings. Product is dry powder, finished product is a serving suggestion only.
|Packaging:||1.8 kg bag
7 bags per carton
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Yield per carton:||406 serves of 100g*|
Average values, calculated from the data provided by the manufacturer and/or supplier of the raw material.
Average quantities per 100 g dry powder
|Average quantities per 100 g finished products*|
|Energy||1770 kj (423 cal)||550 kj (131 cal)|
|Protein, Total||5.6 g||1.7 g|
|Fat, Total||10.0 g||3.1 g|
|– Saturated||9.2 g||2.9 g|
|Carbohydrates||73.8 g||22.9 g|
|– Sugars||63.8 g||19.8 g|
|Sodium||180 mg||56 mg|
* when reconstituted as per original mixing instructions
- Rich and creamy texture
- Complete Powder Product – just add water or tub-yoghurt, cream or fruit juice to create different style.
- Easily change flavour - compatible with Flavour Sachets
- Halal Certified
- Original: Add the contents of one sachet to 4 litres of drinking water and stir well. Allow the mix to re-hydrate for ten minutes before stirring it again. Transfer the liquid to a Soft-Serve machine and freeze down.
- Greek-style: Add the contents of one sachet to 4 litres of drinking water and stir well. Allow the mix to re-hydrate for ten minutes. Add 500g of your favourite plain tub-yoghurt and stir until smooth. Transfer the liquid to a Soft-Serve machine and freeze down.
- Fruity: Combine 1-2 litres of fruit juice with enough water to make 4 litres, add the contents of one sachet and stir well. Allow the mix to re-hydrate for ten minutes. Transfer the liquid to a Soft Serve machine and down.
Note: Ensure that the fruit juice has been strained and does not contain any lumps, seeds or pips as these may block the feeding tubes and cause damage to the machine.
This product is for Australian Domestic use only. If you are on shipping this outside of Australia, please contact us to make arrangements.
Looks like you are visiting from outside Australia. We currently don't ship directly outside Australia, but our global team can get in touch with you to help your business needs. Click here
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.